Cross Country: Nova Dasalla

Cross Country magazine, issue 131, Sept / Oct 2010

He’s on the way up, and has all guns blazing. Ed Ewing talks to the US’s number one acro guy

You had a crash last year. What happened?
I was doing a Misty-to-Helico too low and too close to the North Side at Point of the Mountain, Utah. Even though it’s a trick I’ve done hundreds of times, it just takes that one mistake which gets you into trouble. I got twisted a few times, auto-rotated, tried to fix it, then threw the rescue too late. As soon as it started to inflate, I slammed right in. Luckily, my legs hit first which is why I’m still alive… Read more, 1,500 words...

Read the whole thing in issue 131 of Cross Country magazine, by subscription or through Zinio.com

You have just read the article entitled Cross Country: Nova Dasalla. Please read the article from Tim Wallbank About , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://timwallbank.blogspot.com/2010/09/cross-country-nova-dasalla.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Tim Wallbank