Cover star


Every couple of months the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild, of which I am a paid-up member, publish a news bulletin about what its members have been up to. We all get to send in a photo and some words and then it gets emailed around editors etc. Small victory of the week at the end of 2012 was my photo of myself paragliding in Sikkim was used on the cover.

I'm glad it was, as it didn't even make the cut for my own magazine! I wrote a five page feature on the trip for Cross Country 145 and Marcus the designer didn't even use one of these shot-from-above photos... something to do with GoPro aerial pics being ubiquitous in paragliding I think...

Read it here.
You have just read the article entitled Cover star. Please read the article from Tim Wallbank About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://timwallbank.blogspot.com/2013/01/cover-star.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Tim Wallbank