Chabre Open 2013


I was down in Laragne, France, for a few days at the Chabre Open, a fun paragliding competition.

I was there to fly, and also to do a talk. My 'Best of Cross Country' went down well – it was my pick of the year, the 10 best stories from the last 12 months. 

It's not that easy presenting in a marquee in a field, but the guys always make it easy and the audience is always good. A fun few days.

On top of Chabre, looking north

The cliffs of Pic de Bure

Mark Graham – I've got that T-shirt! The 04 is for 2004.

You have just read the article entitled Chabre Open 2013. Please read the article from Tim Wallbank About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://timwallbank.blogspot.com/2013/08/chabre-open-2013.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Tim Wallbank